Horticulture Specialist/Master Gardener
- Greenhouse management.
- Strong understanding of residential and commercial landscaping.
- Regular customer interaction.
- Draw up landscape plans and sketches.
- Work closely with the Sales Team.
- A Technical Degree or Certificate in Horticulture and/or Extension Master Gardener (desirable).
- Good understanding of landscaping.
- Comfortable and professional manner in meeting with customers.
- Excellent listener and clear communicator.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Able to prepare 1-2 page estimates and quotes.
- Organized, punctual, and great at follow-ups.
- Focused on both short-term and long-term results.
- Junior and Senior positions available.
- Landscaping experience.
- Equipment operating experience a plus.
- Experience with installing softscape, hardscape, lighting, and irrigation (including repair).
- Ability to motivate and manage other landscape crew members.
- Has or qualifies for CDL (Commercial Drivers License) in Arkansas.
- Able to do physical outdoor work in both summer heat and winter cold.
- Landscape "Helper" opportunity for motivated individuals without above experience.